General Terms and Conditions
- Your working hours will be recorded on Alytus Staffing Solution Inc. time sheets/time cards at work place. This is your responsibility to complete/punch in cards. You will not be paid for the hours not recorded on your time sheet. Please check your time card everyday and contact your supervisor/manager at workplace for any doubt and variation.
- Your payroll will be deducted equal to public transport fair per day in case Alytus Staffing Solution Inc. arranges any transportation. The deduction will compensate the facilitator.
- Payment will be paid bi-weekly and you will be provided check with pay stub, which will include all government deductions. Payment will also include vacation pay, statutory holiday pay and overtime will be paid at time and a half.
- In case of an accident, you must call our office as soon as possible. Obtain the accident report from your supervisor at work place and send your completed form #6 to WSIB as soon as possible.
- Do not walk off the job. If you are not satisfied, call our office immediately or at the end of the shift. If you walk off the job, you may not get paid for that day.
- You may not be paid in case you do not follow the workplace rules or you do not follow your supervisor’s instruction related to your job or you are incompetent and unable to perform the assigned job due to your negligence or attitude and you are sent back from the job by the management or you leave the work place for your own reason.
- No illegal drugs and alcohol will be tolerated before or while you are at work.
- You must take care of all Safety measures at workplace. You must wear SAFETY SHOES, and have NO JEWELLERY, NAIL POLISH and LOSE CLOTHING.
You will not remove any items other than your personal effects from Work premises without management authorization.
- Smoking, Chewing gum or tobacco is prohibited in all areas, other than the designated.
- Cell phone use is prohibited, other than in the designated area.
Horseplay, fighting and profanity are forbidden.
- In case you select to work as a sub contractor with Alytus Staffing Solution Inc.
- You will be paid on hourly basis as per agreed rate including HST. The rate may vary from project to project.
- You are personally responsible to pay your HST and you will obtain HST number for this purpose.
- You will fulfill all government statutory requirements and tax obligations. You will be issued TA4 at the end of the year.
This contract is a temporary. Contract, between Alytus Staffing Solution Inc. and Contractor. The Contractor will be for the period of 24 months from the date of signature.
Health & Safety
- I have completed WHMIS training
- I have completed study portion of the Health and Safety class
- I have completed Video portion of the Health and Safety class.
- I have received and understood instructions on GMP
- I will make sure that I get proper instructions and training before I start to operate
- Alytus Staffing Solution Inc arranges refresher Health Safety classes on a periodical basis, as an Alytus Staffing Solution Inc. employee I shall attend these classes.
- I shall wear protective gear PPE (e.g. safety shoes, safety goggles, and ear plugs) according to work requirements
- I shall report any unsafe conditions to supervisor immediately
- I shall not operate any equipment without authorization
- I shall maintain the highest possible level of personal cleanliness and personal hygiene
- I shall wear hairnets at all times while in the plant, if required by the company
- I shall not consume any food or beverages in the production area
- I shall cover wounds cuts and abrasions, according to company policies
- I shall inspect my work place and machine to observe for any unsafe conditions prior to starting work
- All workers are responsible for preventing and reporting any workplace violence and harassment that threatens a safe working environment
- No employee suffering from an infectious disease that is transmissible through casual contact is permitted in the production
- I am responsible for maintaining my work area in a clean, tidy and good repair conditions.
- Any contamination or any potential contamination condition / practice must be reported to the supervisor immediately
- I shall always check in with the Alytus Staffing Solution Inc. prior to going to your work place
- I shall familiarize myself with all emergency exists at the work place I am in
- I shall always place work related material according to safety procedures
- I shall always observe and obey all warning signs, labels, tags, and hazardous symbols
- If the workplace requires me to use ladders, I shall always make sure that they are in good working order and equipped with all safety features
- I shall always wear fall protection equipment when working more than 3 meters above the ground level.
- I shall not attempt to repair machinery or remove guards while it is in motion/operation
- I have approved safety boots, and I shall wear them during work
- I have no criminal record (if yes please explain).
- I have no communicable diseases
IN ADDITION TO ALL ABOVE MENTIONED RULES EVERY EMPLOYMEE MUST RECONGINZED HIS/HER RESPONSIBILIITY TO WORK WITH THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT REGULATIONS, AND USE HIS/HER JUDGEMENT AND RESPONSIBLE CARE IN DOING HIS/HER WORK IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIM/HERSELF FROM INJURY
The information I have provided to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentation may result in dismissal.